1) Praise ye the Lord. Praise God in his sanctuary: praise him in the firmament of his power.
2) Praise him for his mighty acts: praise him according to his excellent greatness.
3) Praise him with the sound of the trumpet: praise him with the psaltery and harp.
4) Praise him with the timbrel and dance: praise him with stringed instruments and organs.
5) Praise him upon the loud cymbals: praise him upon the high sounding cymbals.
6) Let every thing that hath breath praise the Lord. Praise ye the Lord.